Transcript Verification

Started by marjes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

marjes

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

My institution (a Canadian school) sent out my transcript to Optomcas on August 24. In my status for my application it still says 0 arrived. When should I get worried? Do you guys think I should send another one ?
 
Remember that Canada post kinda sorta went on strike so that could cause a delay. Also it's not uncommon for mail to take upwards of 2 weeks to get from Canada to the states and vice versa, so you're still fine. I'd start to worry after 3 weeks or a month
 
Remember that Canada post kinda sorta went on strike so that could cause a delay. Also it's not uncommon for mail to take upwards of 2 weeks to get from Canada to the states and vice versa, so you're still fine. I'd start to worry after 3 weeks or a month

I hope so, thank you for your reply!