transcript verification

Started by JAB1215
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JAB1215

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is transcript info verified before or after we submit our OptomCAS application? Because I just entered my transcript info but there's no green check mark for this subsection. I'm confused because I thought that transcripts were verified after the entire application was submitted?
Thanks!
 
Is transcript info verified before or after we submit our OptomCAS application? Because I just entered my transcript info but there's no green check mark for this subsection. I'm confused because I thought that transcripts were verified after the entire application was submitted?
Thanks!
The transcript gets verified after you submit and pay the OptomCAS application
 
That's understandable! I had the same question when I was trying to figure out how to get my transcripts verified. Hopefully, this thread might help some people in the future.