namushkee

2+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2014
Status
Pre-Psychology
Hi, I'm a bit confused. When I order my transcripts, it says I can e-submit directly to optomcas by providing my ID (via my school). However, I looked on optomcas and it says you have to mail a hard copy?

Has anyone submitted their transcripts online and can provide some clarification for this?

Also, am I supposed to just wait and continuously check the status on my optomcas application? How will I know if there's an issue that I need to fix regarding my transcripts?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

pineapple1

2+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2017
Status
Pre-Optometry
I was able to submit one of my transcripts electronically. I was concerned about that too, but it wasn't a problem for me. It only took a few days for that transcript to be in the system. I had to get another transcript from a different school physically mailed and that took a couple weeks before it was in optomcas.

OP
N

namushkee

2+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2014
Status
Pre-Psychology
I was able to submit one of my transcripts electronically. I was concerned about that too, but it wasn't a problem for me. It only took a few days for that transcript to be in the system. I had to get another transcript from a different school physically mailed and that took a couple weeks before it was in optomcas.
Thank you! How do you know if your transcript had no issues? Do they let you know?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

pineapple1

2+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2017
Status
Pre-Optometry
No problem! I received an e-mail from OptomCAS saying when they arrived and a notification appears in the application.

About the Ads