Transcript Verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hugh Mannity

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody is familiar with campuses with different branches, most specifically the U of MN. I have attended 3 of the U of MN campuses (2 through H.S.) and the classes from all 3 show up on my current transcript. Do I have to send a transcript from all 3 branches even the courses all show up on each others transcript? It seems repetitive since they are all under the same system.

Members don't see this ad.

I agree it's repetitive, but go with the safe option and send the transcripts from each campus. You don't want to deal with the bureaucracy of AADSAS sitting on your application b/c they don't agree with your reasoning. Sometimes a school will list transfer CC credits on your transcript, but you still have to send the CC transcript as well. Spend the few extra dollars so you can sleep comfortably.

Members don't see this ad :)
The thing is they are not listed as transfer credits. For each semester, it lists the college above it and all three are there with the same info as the next. It seems like a universal transcript for all 3 schools, but sent from different offices. Is AADSAS smart enough to go through each transcript even if grades are on both? They won't just throw one out because it looks like one on file already?

The AADSAS is not smart enough to do anything. Do you really want to hold up your application? Don't give them any ammunition to do so. If they see on one transcript, that you've attended multiple schools campuses, even though the grades for all the classes are there, they will want transcripts from each school.