Transcript verified yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trixie2126

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten their AADSAS gpa calculated/transcrapts verified yet?

That would be record time for AADSAS!

Remember that May 15th was the first day you could send transcripts to AADSAS (because of the transcript matching form produced after you open an app). Even with 24 hour processing and overnight mail of transcripts to AADSAS, they wouldn't have made it until last week. Additionally AADSAS claims it takes 10 days just to show that they actually received your transcripts.

Way to early to be worrying about this already!

Members don't see this ad :)
wow everyone seems to be in a big rush. you guys need to cool down. It takes them at least 2 weeks to verify your GPA once all transcripts are recieved. Since the cycle opened up on the 15th, even if they had all your trancripts recieved on that day, they would not be verified until the 29th for example. give it some time folks.

Yes, AADSAS verified my transcripts and calculated my GPA last week. I submitted the app May 20, and I had my university forward my transcript the day that the application opened and I could print out the transcript matching form.

Yes, AADSAS verified my transcripts and calculated my GPA last week. I submitted the app May 20, and I had my university forward my transcript the day that the application opened and I could print out the transcript matching form.

For sure, your app will be sent out on June 1st!

I have sent my transcript but haven't been submit my application yet.
do u think they will verify my transcript even b4 I submit my transcript?

I have sent my transcript but haven't been submit my application yet.
do u think they will verify my transcript even b4 I submit my transcript?

Nope. They start verifying after receiving your money.

For sure, your app will be sent out on June 1st!

They'll still send it out without LORs, right? My committee interview is on June 2, so I'm guessing it might not be until the end of the 1st week or 2nd week before my compiled LOR gets to AADSAS.

They'll still send it out without LORs, right? My committee interview is on June 2, so I'm guessing it might not be until the end of the 1st week or 2nd week before my compiled LOR gets to AADSAS.

They do not wait for LORs. They will send out the app first, and send out LORs in a separate mail when they receive them.

They do not wait for LORs. They will send out the app first, and send out LORs in a separate mail when they receive them.

Exactly. Just a word of advice for all new applicants: submit your application now! LORs will be sent on their own accord once AADSAS gets them. There is no need to wait for them to arrive and hold up your GPA calculation.

Yes, and they actually did it on the same day I e-submitted.

Timeline:
Sent 2 transcripts on the 16th, they arrived on the 20th and 21st, e-submitted on the morning of the 21st and everything was verified by the evening.

Hope this helps?

Members don't see this ad :)
Jeez, some people are acting like nature is calling.:laugh:
So early to ask about verifications.

I was just asking a question, I wasn't freaking out. This is just an exchange of information, and seeing how this sunday is the first mailing, I'm just seeing if there is a chance I'll be a part of it.

No need to get defensive people,

I was just asking a question, I wasn't freaking out. This is just an exchange of information, and seeing how this sunday is the first mailing, I'm just seeing if there is a chance I'll be a part of it.

No need to get defensive people!

Jeez, some people are acting like nature is calling.:laugh:
So early to ask about verifications.

Last year, I finished the entire application around May 20th.

I wanted to wait until June 1st to submit, but just the thought of leaving that application hanging made me extremely anxious the next few days.

I ended up submitting on May 23rd. :oops:

So they dont verify transcripts until after you e-submit?

Last year, I finished the entire application around May 20th.

I wanted to wait until June 1st to submit, but just the thought of leaving that application hanging made me extremely anxious the next few days.

I ended up submitting on May 23rd. :oops:

But really, how different is it going to be if you submit in May or submit it in early June.

Just a word of advice. Aadsas will dissapoint you. They are slow and verification can/ probably will take a while. Don't be dissapointed if June 1 come and goes and they haven't sent anything out. Its not automatic. Aadsas taught me patience.