Transcript

Started by girl823
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

girl823

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got waitlisted for a pharmacy school. One of the things they suggested for me to do was to send in my transcript at the end of the semester. I'm not sure whether I should send it in or not because of my grades. I got an A for microecon which would increase my pharmacy GPA. But then I also got Bs in my other classes that are not part of the pre-reqs. So should I send in my transcript? Thanks for your help!
 
girl823 said:
I got waitlisted for a pharmacy school. One of the things they suggested for me to do was to send in my transcript at the end of the semester. I'm not sure whether I should send it in or not because of my grades. I got an A for microecon which would increase my pharmacy GPA. But then I also got Bs in my other classes that are not part of the pre-reqs. So should I send in my transcript? Thanks for your help!

If you are waitlisted for a pharmacy school and they suggested that you send in an updated transcript, I think you should do so. It is better to have everything they asked for to be submitted to them. If the classes you got Bs in are not pre-req's, I dont' think you should worry about it too much. Bs aren't that bad either. 🙂 I would just send the transcript to them as they had suggested.