Transcripts and DAT question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Barry0023

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was wondering how I needed to mail my transcripts to AADSAS. I know I need to attach the transcript matching form to it but I wasn't sure if I needed to mail it or send it by email because my school is able to do both. Same with the DAT, I have put in all my info about my DENTPIN and filled out the section but am I supposed to send my DAT individually to each school or is just linking my DENTPIN enough?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I have the same questions about the DAT. But for transcripts, go to the "download transcript request form" from the college you put into the application. It should give you a form that tells you where to send your transcript. Then go to your schools transcript request page and follow the instructions there. Mine have been sent electronically

As long as you selected at least one AADSAS participating school to have your scores sent to when you registered for the DAT, your score should just automatically get matched to your application by your DENTPIN. For transcripts, each school has a different policy for what are acceptable ways to order a transcript if it needs an attachment to go with it. If your school has a good amount of pre health students, the registrar's office will have dealt with this many times already.

Members don't see this ad :)
As long as you selected at least one AADSAS participating school to have your scores sent to when you registered for the DAT, your score should just automatically get matched to your application by your DENTPIN. For transcripts, each school has a different policy for what are acceptable ways to order a transcript if it needs an attachment to go with it. If your school has a good amount of pre health students, the registrar's office will have dealt with this many times already.
Do they send you a confirmation? About whether or not everything is matching or if they were able to access the score through the DENTPIN?

Do they send you a confirmation? About whether or not everything is matching or if they were able to access the score through the DENTPIN?
You can click on the status tab (the right most along the top of the page), and under Standardized Tests, it should show if your DAT score was fetched by AADSAS.

You can click on the status tab (the right most along the top of the page), and under Standardized Tests, it should show if your DAT score was fetched by AADSAS.
Hmm that's weird I only see two options I only see the overall status (only showing the transcripts) and the status of the schools I am applying too.

I took it in September of 2017
Same. Did you put in your DENTPIN yet? It should show whether or not your scores were retrieved yet, and whether or not your letters of recommendation are in yet.

I took it last year and it seems everyone is having the same problem who took it last year. Cause I only see transcript as well and no standardized test. I also don't see a section for evals, but that's probably cause I still didn't fill that part out.

I took the DAT in September 2017 and it never showed up on my application. I finally called ADEA and while I was on the phone, they attached it to my application. Be prepared for a long wait. Once or twice I was done in under 10 minutes, other times I’ve had over a 45 minute wait time.

Reactions: 1 user