Transcripts and Such

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OrphanageCaretaker

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm posting this thread because I looked at other threads regarding transcripts and I've only received scattered information. I want to apply this coming cycle (June 1st). I went to a community college and transferred to a four year university (just graduated today). Took my DAT May 8th, do I wait until June 1st to create an AADSAS app? Does my DAT automatically get uploaded onto the AADSAS app? For transcripts, do I need a transcript matching form? My four year university does online transcript processing rather than the community college's in paper transcripts, is this faster than paper? How many transcripts do I need to send? Do I get an official copy and then input my grades and then send out a transcript from each institution to AADSAS? Sorry if this is a barrage of questions but I just want to have a heads up prior to June 1st so I know what's going on rather than me sending incorrect or missing transcripts/files to schools and it possibly halting my entire application. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm posting this thread because I looked at other threads regarding transcripts and I've only received scattered information. I want to apply this coming cycle (June 1st). I went to a community college and transferred to a four year university (just graduated today). Took my DAT May 8th, do I wait until June 1st to create an AADSAS app? Does my DAT automatically get uploaded onto the AADSAS app? For transcripts, do I need a transcript matching form? My four year university does online transcript processing rather than the community college's in paper transcripts, is this faster than paper? How many transcripts do I need to send? Do I get an official copy and then input my grades and then send out a transcript from each institution to AADSAS? Sorry if this is a barrage of questions but I just want to have a heads up prior to June 1st so I know what's going on rather than me sending incorrect or missing transcripts/files to schools and it possibly halting my entire application. Thanks in advance.

AADSAS opens June 1st so you'll make it once it opens. DAT scores are loaded after you input your date of test (don't remember if I had to input my DENTPIN also). Yes you need a transcript matching form which will be printable once you fill in your schools. The transcripts that I were able to send via online were quicker than the paper ones. You send transcripts from all colleges you attended. I just looked up my unofficial transcripts from my schools and input my courses and grades based on that. I know others order an official one for themselves so they can see exactly what adcoms see.

Reactions: 1 users