Transcripts for AADSAS 2009 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deontologist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was going through AADSAS 2009 instruction page and it said:

It is mandatory to print a Transcript Matching Form, located inside the AADSAS application, and send it to the institution(s) that will be supplying transcripts on your behalf. Encourage your registrar to attach the Form to your transcript to ensure that AADSAS properly matches your transcript to your application. This helps prevent delays in processing your application.

I am confused....:confused:.....Does that mean we have to wait till May 15 to get the Transcript matching form ..??? Most school goes on vacation during that time.....Its soo hard to get in touch with registrar once the holidays start...!!

Is it possible to get the Transcript matching form before actually filling out the AADSAS application...??

Members don't see this ad.

Doubt it b/c that form will have your information coded on it. I've gone to several schools though and none of them are closed more than a week during holidays. And a week isn't going to kill you.

Thanks....that was quick.......!!

This means I'll have to cut back my summer plans and stay a week or two more in these freaking city to get everything straight.......!!