transcripts for future classes?

Started by miko
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

miko

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking my last two prerequisites this fall. Does PharmCAS need the transcript to show that I'm enrolled in these classes? The college won't send out transcripts until final grades are recorded because this is my first semester attending and I don't have a transcript history. If I had previous classes completed, then they would be able to send those in along with the "in progress" class listed, as well. Anyone have this problem?
 
No. Just put the classes in the planned/in-progress section. PharmCAS only verifies courses that are completed.
 
What the above person said.. Most ppl who apply to pharm schools have some lingering pre-reqs that are not complete at the when apps are sent out.. so just make sure that you got the classes down on your app that say that you're going to be completeing them for the fall sem, and your good.
 
I'm taking my last two prerequisites this fall. Does PharmCAS need the transcript to show that I'm enrolled in these classes? The college won't send out transcripts until final grades are recorded because this is my first semester attending and I don't have a transcript history. If I had previous classes completed, then they would be able to send those in along with the "in progress" class listed, as well. Anyone have this problem?

I did this exact thing. Complete academic update as soon as the transcripts are available in January and you should be fine. PharmCAS "takes your word for it" on courses in progress.