TRANSCRIPTS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soon2bDPTx3

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am trying to order my official transcripts from my school and its saying "Where would you like your documents sent" if I type in PTCAS it came up as an institution, do I click that? I don't understand how it gets on my PTCAS website.

Thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

So I am trying to order my official transcripts from my school and its saying "Where would you like your documents sent" if I type in PTCAS it came up as an institution, do I click that? I don't understand how it gets on my PTCAS website.

You need it sent to the PTCAS headquarters. Once they receive it they will go to compare it to the grades you put in yourself, and will verify you put in accurate information.

Reactions: 1 user

Your transcripts should be sent to this address:

PTCAS Transcript Department
PO Box 9112
Watertown, MA 02471

Everything you need to know is on the PTCAS website:

US Transcripts

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Your transcripts should be sent to this address:

PTCAS Transcript Department
PO Box 9112
Watertown, MA 02471

Everything you need to know is on the PTCAS website:

US Transcripts
You need it sent to the PTCAS headquarters. Once they receive it they will go to compare it to the grades you put in yourself, and will verify you put in accurate information.
Thank you so much!