transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

topdent1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I get done with finals on May 13th. I'm guessing grades take at least 3 days to process. If i send my transcript to AADSAS on the 15th, this semesters grades will not be on their. Should I wait until grades get recorded on the transcript then send it out to AADSAS or send it in before?

Members don't see this ad.

I would wait until all your grades have been posted. The small amount of extra time won't make a huge difference in application turn-around time at AADSAS. They take forever to do everything anyway.

I would wait until all your grades have been posted. The small amount of extra time won't make a huge difference in application turn-around time at AADSAS. They take forever to do everything anyway.

What if I don't want this semesters grades to be on there because they would slightly lower my GPA...would dental schools wonder why their are no grades? hmmm...

Members don't see this ad :)
What if I don't want this semesters grades to be on there because they would slightly lower my GPA...would dental schools wonder why their are no grades? hmmm...
I'm guessing they would probably want to see your grades for the semester one way one way or another.

you can keep your this semester grades "in progress" if you want.

like mddang said. they will eventually see your grades for this semester when you do the academic update in december/january