Transcripts

Started by brisk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

brisk

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,
I was wondering what happens if I don't submit all my transcipts when I apply. I am just wondering if I should retake classes at a new place and submit that transcript and omit my previous one or not.

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the reply.
But what would happen if someone were to do that?
Because I know a few that applied to pharm school after going to college and dropping out and redo-ing the pre-reqs and getting in.

Can schools find out?
 
if they find out they will kick you out of the program and there goes all the effort and hard work you put forth
 
can they find out? or better yet how would they?
i mean who would really go through another two years after getting a bachelor or finishing college...

don't schools need your consent to go through your history?
isn't that why they ask for things?

im just kind of on a rant b/c life isn't fair...if people can get in like that.
 
Pharmacy school is a professional program. I will encourage you to research professionalism in the medical field. You will find your answer.