Transcripts

Started by cemented
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cemented

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I submitted my application of the 25th of June. I send in my transcripts from the two schools I have attended on the 24th. Pharmcas recieved only one set (from a community college course that I took when I was in high school and my economics courses), but my primary transcript has yet to come threw. I called my primary school and they have confirmed they send it. Pharmcas recieved my community college transcript on the 1st of this month, so what gives?
anyone in a similar boat?
 
have you tried calling pharmcas to see if they have it or not - they might have misplaced it somewhere? If you have confirmed with pharmcas that they don't have it - just submit a second transcript from the primary school again...