transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hasanein4u

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The aadsas application will start in June, 4th
when should I request my transcripts?
Should the school send it to the aadsas or I have to take it from my school and send it to them? what is the address it should be sent to?

basic questions but im first time applicant and I dont wanna make any mistake :)

appreciate your help

Members don't see this ad.

Request your transcript(s) ASAP. Once you have entered a school in to AADSAS, you will be able to print the matching form. Take that to your school. The form has the address for the school to mail to AADSAS. There are a few directions at the bottom of the form...including that the transcript has to be directly from the school, not from the student.

Note, your application does not need to be 100% complete or submitted to print out a transcript matching form. You can rush to submit your application on June 4, but it's just going to sit at AADSAS while they wait for your transcripts to arrive. How long that takes is completely dependent on how fast your school sends them out and where you are located geographically to the AADSAS receiving office. There really is not rush to hit submit on June 4. Take the extra day or two and make sure everything is perfect. Just submit it before you think your transcripts will arrive at AADSAS.

okay so you mean I can't request my transcript before june 4th (till i get the matching form) and the school will send it to the aadsas not me?

Members don't see this ad :)
Jeffity, did you need to request any transcripts from schools without being there in person?

I am curious if the matching form is easy to deal with via fax, email or mail as 2 of the schools I have attended are a few states away.

Jeffity, did you need to request any transcripts from schools without being there in person?

I am curious if the matching form is easy to deal with via fax, email or mail as 2 of the schools I have attended are a few states away.

I didn't deal with distant schools. The form is supposed to just print, but for me it saved as a weird .cgi file. I just changed the extension to .pdf and it was good to go. You could email or print and fax. Just correspond with the registrar so they understand what to do. Then watch your portal like a hawk until they show received. I even went back to one school a week later to request a second one because I had a feeling the gal behind the counter didn't do something right.