Transer KSU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Charley97

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi- hoping some current K-state students could help me out. I'm looking into transferring to KSU (IS) for my second year (c/o 2022) and was wondering if there are even any spots open. Does anyone know of any students who have dropped in the 1st year class or if any students are planning on leaving? Would love to hear if anyone knows anything. Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

@LyraGardenia is a third year, so she may be able to share some knowledge.

The admissions department would be the best source of this info, though.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I am a current 1st year at KSU. We did have a couple people drop this year (or at least take a year leave for medical reasons). I do not know how transfers work. You would need to contact the admissions department to see what that policy is.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I am a current 1st year at KSU. We did have a couple people drop this year (or at least take a year leave for medical reasons). I do not know how transfers work. You would need to contact the admissions department to see what that policy is.

Yeah, I just sent in some paperwork this last week. Last time I talked to them was right after the first semester and they said everyone was coming back so I'm glad some spots have hopefully opened up. Thanks!

Yeah, I just sent in some paperwork this last week. Last time I talked to them was right after the first semester and they said everyone was coming back so I'm glad some spots have hopefully opened up. Thanks!

Everyone that completed fall semester came back. The people that dropped were in the beginning of the semester. No new slots have opened up since the end of fall semester

Everyone that completed fall semester came back. The people that dropped were in the beginning of the semester. No new slots have opened up since the end of fall semester

That’s what I thought. I received an email today confirming they received my transfer info and “would be in touch” if something opens up. Fingers crossed! Thanks for the info.

Does anyone from kstate have any updated info? I know on the small chance that spots have/do open up, they wouldn't contact any hopeful transfers until after the semester ended but has there been any movement in the class of 2022?

That would be a question for administration to be honest. A good majority of the class does not talk about grades. It doesn't look like anyone is going to drop but to be honest, that is just a guess.

Reactions: 2 users