Transfer Credits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mpate079

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am an undergraduate student who has transferred schools, being at the first school for 1 year before switching schools and programs. At my new school, they allowed me to transfer only half of the credits I obtained.

I just wanted to know, that when I apply, do I need to list all the courses I have taken throughout my undergrad, or do I just list the ones that were transferred to my new school? And If do list all of them, are they all factored into my GPA?

Members don't see this ad.

So I am an undergraduate student who has transferred schools, being at the first school for 1 year before switching schools and programs. At my new school, they allowed me to transfer only half of the credits I obtained.

I just wanted to know, that when I apply, do I need to list all the courses I have taken throughout my undergrad, or do I just list the ones that were transferred to my new school? And If do list all of them, are they all factored into my GPA?

Yes and yes. You'll list every course that you've ever taken and in the application you will list all of the colleges that you have attended and the grades that you earned at those different colleges and will need to send transcripts from both schools, which then will all be calculated into your GPA.

Reactions: 2 users