SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Transfer from to Yale, the ways

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by G. I. Joseph, Feb 11, 2002.

  1. G. I. Joseph

    G. I. Joseph Junior Member 7+ Year Member

    Feb 6, 2002
    I was wondering if after giong to a medical school for a year, what the best way to transfer to Yale would be... Can I apply as a first year applicant?
    Can anyone help me with this one?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. nyskindr

    nyskindr Senior Member 7+ Year Member

    Jul 27, 2001
    From the Yale website: Admission to Advanced Standing
    The Yale School of Medicine does not accept transfer students. Admission to advanced standing is considered only when the medical student seeking advanced standing is married to a member of the medical center community. Such students are accepted only in the third-year class. Students attending medical schools in New York City, Connecticut, or Rhode Island will not be considered. Inquiries of this nature should be sent in writing to the Director of Admissions.

Share This Page