transfer from UK to US

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

catspjz

Reaction score
Hey there, I'm a first year vet student at the Royal Dick and am considering a possible transfer to Mizzou if the curriculum and stars align. Reason mostly being wanting to be closer to family and lower cost of living. Anyway I'm curious if anyone has heard of or had this experience. RDSVS is wonderful and I love Scotland but I think my mental health and well-being would be substantially greater in the States.

Members don't see this ad.

@SummerTheLynx

It's pretty difficult to transfer into Mizzou due to our unique curriculum. Not impossible, as to why I paged STL, but not easy.

@SummerTheLynx

It's pretty difficult to transfer into Mizzou due to our unique curriculum. Not impossible, as to why I paged STL, but not easy.
Thanks for the feedback. I've been in touch with admissions and am having a couple classes looked at by the dean. Dick Vet is an accelerated pre clinical first year with the remaining 3 years clinical. From what I can tell so far, it could work out. But yeah, still trying to figure out logistics