Transfer Interview Upenn

Started by Briboy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Briboy

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone transferred schools? If so, what was the interview like?
 
Has anyone transferred schools? If so, what was the interview like?

There are a couple old threads if you search. I haven’t transferred but I’d assume they will ask you why you want to transfer in general and why you want to transfer there. They may ask you about your current school coursework and your grades in those courses. They may also ask why you think you should be admitted to Penn via transfer if you were rejected from their program originally. Just some things I’d think about.