Transfer Student Interested in Neuro

Started by Phluffy024
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Phluffy024

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all. I transferred medical schools between second and third year; the school I came from had a H/P/F system and the school I am currently at has a full letter grading system (lame, I know...). I don't really know how this will translate into generating my class rank, and to be honest don't really care, however I am interested in hearing from anyone who transferred during medical school and how that affected their neuro residency application process. Does it not matter or is the fact that I transferred an issue that will change the way I participate in the dreaded process? Thanks!!!👍