Transference to Spain

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laisgali

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello !
I'm a med student in Lisbon.
But for a long time I know Spain and always wanted to live there, and now that my dad found a job there it kinda feel that I should try it.

Does anyone tried ? I might try to enter in the Spanish class, but I know some medical schools are in english (the fees are very high tho)
I'm just in doubt about which one should I try, since Spain is so big and there is a lot of options!
Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello !
I'm a med student in Lisbon.
But for a long time I know Spain and always wanted to live there, and now that my dad found a job there it kinda feel that I should try it.

Does anyone tried ? I might try to enter in the Spanish class, but I know some medical schools are in english (the fees are very high tho)
I'm just in doubt about which one should I try, since Spain is so big and there is a lot of options!
Thank you so much!

This forum caters to Americans and American medical students so I doubt anyone will have the answer to your question. However we do have a European forum and I will move your post there.