TRANSFERINg from CARIB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dknykid1980

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all

I'm an undergrad thinking of going to the Caribs. I've heard of ppl transfering to the states from teh Caribs. HAs anyone heard or know of people that have done this?

Is this pretty plausible?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi:

I don't know anyone who was able to transfer but I know it has been done. I wouldn't do it unless you are prepared to stay in the Carrib since it is very difficult to predict whether places will be open for transfer etc. and other U.S. grads who want to change location will be accepted before you. Hope this helps.

M-

Agreed, don't go thinking you will transfer, but that you will stay. That being said, maybe a dozen or so from the whole region do transfer to the US, and the schools themselves where this is possible supply much info for their students on when and where and under what circumstances this has been done, since it looks good for their programs that US schools considered their carib schools good enough to accept the transfer from.