transfering from pharmD to pharmD

Started by justhere
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

justhere

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I recently got dismissed from my pharmacy school because of my low grades and wanted to know any way I can transfer to other pharm D schools. I am a second year pharmacy student (well not anymore). Im currently going to repeat my general chemistry course because I got C's on them just to raise my GPA and take organic chemistry in the summer. My GPA is between 2.5-3.0 range. If i get all As, this whole year, I can get up to almost 3.2. Any suggestions on what I can do, which schools to apply to etc?
PLEASE HELP!! 🙁(
 
Because you mentioned "general chem," I take it that you're in a 0-6 program. So now you're out of contract for the guaranteed acceptance, you'll just need to raise your GPA and apply normally to Pharm school in your junior or senior year.