Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After shadowing my uncle who is a licensed pharmacist I absolutely fell in love with the profession and as a result I want to pursue a career as a pharmacist. I'm hoping to apply for Massachusetts School of Pharmacy (Boston Campus) as a transfer student (Pharm MD program) because it seems like they accept transfers and since I happen to live in Boston. Currently, I have a bachelors in biology with a minor in mathematics (3.87 cumulative GPA). Are there any other schools that I should perhaps look at that accept people like me? Or do they all strictly only accept students from their 0-6 programs.
Do I have a shot at getting in? If anyone has any experience with transferring into this particular program could you please share? 🙂
Thank you in advance.
Do I have a shot at getting in? If anyone has any experience with transferring into this particular program could you please share? 🙂
Thank you in advance.