Transferring to 4 year university from community college

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Future Emergency Doctor

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did poorly in high school and now I have to go to community college then transfer to a 4 yr university. I want to major in biology. What classes should I take in the community college? Will going to community college for 1+ year affect my chances of getting in to medical school?
 
I would probably move this to the Pre-Med forum as these people are in college and are in the middle of the admissions process for medical school so they would know how your situation would affect your chances. Here the majority of the people are high schoolers who don't really have the knowledge on hand to help you.