transferring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunnys

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are pharmacy students in 4 year programs allowed to transfer from one school to another?

I am asking because in the faq page for one of the pharmacy school it said "X % of entering students were transfer students"

Members don't see this ad.

Are pharmacy students in 4 year programs allowed to transfer from one school to another?

I am asking because in the faq page for one of the pharmacy school it said "X % of entering students were transfer students"
I'm pretty sure most schools allow it, but it's very hard to get in as a transfer student because there are only openings if people in the class drop out (most schools prefer not to increase their class size).

That % is most likely the number of students who entered the four year professional phase of the program after completing their pre-reqs and/or degree at another institution.