Transportation to Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopkins2010

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm trying to find a good way to get between the medical center and the airport, which are on opposite sides of town.

I looked at the bus system schedule, but frankly it sucks. They dont have hardly any pickup/drop off times for late afternoon when I need to get back for my return flight.

Is there some kind of alternate shuttle or something that goes between the airport and the medical center?

What is everybody else doing? Shelling out money for a taxi? I can do that, but its like $20 while the bus is only $2 or something. Oh well.

Members don't see this ad.

I found me an awesome undergrad to come pick me up :)
She was so sweet as to come pick me up. I think Vandy is now doing their student hosting and most med students have cars from what I can tell...so maybe one of them could pick you up. From what I read on interviewfeedback, most people took the grayline I think..which is a shuttle service that runs about 18 bucks round trip.
I loved Vandy...awesome campus...awesome students...It is my first choice at this point :)