Trauma CMEs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

emergentmd

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A site I work at want me to get a bunch of yearly Trauma CMEs.

What is the best online site that is the cheapest, least time consuming to do?

What would be perfect is a 15 hr Trauma CME course for $100 bucks that I can click through and answer questions in 1 hr and get my CME certificate.

I know it doesn't exist but you know what I am needing.

Members don't see this ad.

ACS (American College of Surgeons) no longer requires that you have to have specific trauma CME if you are EM boarded. Your state may have different rules (i.e., if your trauma center is state-certified, state rules may still require the CME even if ACS no longer does).

Yeah I know this, but I am still required to have these CMEs. just looking for a cheap/easy way to get my credits.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have an UpToDate subscription, or does the hospital? Plenty of CMEs, and very easy to do.

A site I work at want me to get a bunch of yearly Trauma CMEs.

What is the best online site that is the cheapest, least time consuming to do?

What would be perfect is a 15 hr Trauma CME course for $100 bucks that I can click through and answer questions in 1 hr and get my CME certificate.

I know it doesn't exist but you know what I am needing.
It does in fact exist. I had to do something similar last year.
EMCrit Trauma Compilation I
16 hours of trauma CME. Cheap. You can just take the test at the end of each lecture instead of sitting through crap you already know.

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you!!!!! Just what I was looking for. I need 16 hrs each year.

So will they put up new courses each year?

Thank you!!!!! Just what I was looking for. I need 16 hrs each year.

So will they put up new courses each year?
I'm not sure. I used it a little less than a year ago and it doesn't appear to have changed. I may find myself looking for a new source when/if I'm required to do it again. By the time you need to re-up, I may have something for you.

Edit: just looked again and it appears that there are some new modules that weren't there before, so this should hopefully be a viable ongoing option.