Trauma Surgery Bible?

Started by CBG23
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CBG23

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering what the definitive text for trauma is (if there was one)? The basic science surgery texts are a little light on this material. I am looking for something that is like Rutherford's for Vascular Surgery. Any suggestions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tell us what we really want to know: what tool did the pathologist use to dismember Khashoggi's body? Whats the inside story from Ankara?
 
Tell us what we really want to know: what tool did the pathologist use to dismember Khashoggi's body? Whats the inside story from Ankara?

I think a regular one can guess what happened inside. I also suppose that the planned operation had been known by Turkey, the US and the others. Probably a bone-saw is used.