Trauma Surgery Bible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CBG23

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering what the definitive text for trauma is (if there was one)? The basic science surgery texts are a little light on this material. I am looking for something that is like Rutherford's for Vascular Surgery. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

The creatively-named Trauma by Moore, Feliciano and Mattox would be you "doorstopper" book. The Trauma Manual by Peitzman is a practical quick reference.

Reactions: 4 users
The creatively-named Trauma by Moore, Feliciano and Mattox would be you "doorstopper" book. The Trauma Manual by Peitzman is a practical quick reference.
Cool- thank you for the info!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Tell us what we really want to know: what tool did the pathologist use to dismember Khashoggi's body? Whats the inside story from Ankara?

Tell us what we really want to know: what tool did the pathologist use to dismember Khashoggi's body? Whats the inside story from Ankara?

I think a regular one can guess what happened inside. I also suppose that the planned operation had been known by Turkey, the US and the others. Probably a bone-saw is used.

Really, you think that the US and Turkey knew Khashoggi was going to be ambushed?

If they did not know or at least could not predict, then they should review their intelligence services...
Or maybe Khasshoggi was not quite important?