Travel Arrangements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joinedsolate

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, this may or may not be helpful but to save us some money I figured we could try and coordinate travel plans for upcoming interviews.

I'll start:
Loyola on 12/6
I get into O'Hare at 3:30 PM on 12/5, plan on staying at the recommended Hampton Inn and going to dinner, flight leaves at 5:30 PM on 12/6
Please feel free to PM if you'd like to split a cab or something

Members don't see this ad.

UTSW 12/7

Flight in to DFW at 4:45pm, staying at the Crowne Plaza, cab scheduled following interviews Saturday for 2:30pm back to DFW.

Message me if you're interested in splitting a cab in either direction.

I'm flying into Dallas late Friday. Weather looks like crap, btw. I'm crashing with my cousin for the weekend in Dallas. I'd gladly take you + others to airport after interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys are great--several people offering to share a cab or give rides to/from the airport. Thanks!

One more 12/7 UTSW post - if any of you are flying into DFW late on Friday night (11pm-12am) and would like to split a cab to the Crowne Plaza Hotel, feel free to PM me! Thanks!

if anyone is interviewing at Colorado tomorrow and is staying in the DoubleTree PM me and we can split a cab tomorrow am.

Anyone have insight as to how they are getting to Texas A&M? Rental car from Waco airport?

Anyone willing to split the cost of a rental car from Austin's airport and back for the Texas A&M interview on 1/9?

Anyone in Miami early January want to split hotel costs/ cabs?

Hey all, I have rented a car to get from DTW to Beaumont on 01/07 at 6:15PMish. If you'd like a ride and are arriving at a similar time, just let me know! I am going to try to make it to the dinner, assuming my flight is not delayed. Have a good weekend.

Hey, if anyone's in Portland a day early for OHSU and wants to check out the microbreweries and/or transport to the interview shoot me a message. I'm at River's Edge. Congrats to everyone for wrapping up an expensive and cold interview process!