Travel PT in Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mcgolonek

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Can You recommend a good traveling agency, an agency You had or heard someone had good experience with ? I wanna get my first assignment in Florida and wish to choose a trustworthy agency.

Thank You!

Members don't see this ad.

Have you done traveling before?

I signed with Host Healthcare and absolutely loved them. They're incredibly genuine and are not money hungry. My agent gave me her personal number if I ever needed anything and fought tooth and nail to make sure everything was put in place for a smooth transition. They even ordered me a pizza for me my first night there! They definitely do not pay as much as other agencies.. But if you ask me, I'd take sincerity over a couple extra bucks any day.

If you haven't done traveling before, there are things I wish had known before jumping in head first; so if you have any questions regarding what to expect just let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Can someone give me a little more insight on travel PT specially for new grads? Are salaries competitive once you add housing stipend and some of the other costs of living some agencies add on top of your salary?