Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there, I'm new here but I've often looked at these boards. I am interested in/thinking about physical therapy and until today I had no idea a traveling PT was even an option. I am the kind of person who loves change and traveling and I think this would be a good option for me at least for sometime.
I'd like to know more about it, any info would be great. Some things I'm wondering about are: how long do you travel for (is it completely random or in "shifts"), where do you work exactly once you get there? is it easy to find jobs?, what are some well known companies that hire traveling pts?, overall do you recommend it? And any other info you think might be helpful.
Thanks!
I'd like to know more about it, any info would be great. Some things I'm wondering about are: how long do you travel for (is it completely random or in "shifts"), where do you work exactly once you get there? is it easy to find jobs?, what are some well known companies that hire traveling pts?, overall do you recommend it? And any other info you think might be helpful.
Thanks!