Treatment guidelines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nagoyankitty

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't started my rotations yet so I don't know what students have been relying on. What guidelines are must-haves during rotations? I have ADA, CHEST, JNC, GOLD, ATP...but can't think of other ones. Also, what are you guys using for psych rotation?
 
Last edited:
Certainly depends on what rotations you have. You may want to consider AACE and NHLBI guidelines, as well as USPSTF recommendations. On an unrelated note, you may wish to review an article or two about statistics before rotations, especially if you do not especially confident about analyzing the original journal articles.