About the Ads

iwakuni_doc

Emergency-a-Go-Go
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2003
Boston
  1. Resident [Any Field]
No...but a funny story: as an intern I was present during an argument in the hallway between two staff Navy surgeons that was getting rather heated, when one doctor (MD) finally had it & told the other doctor (DO) "Listen here chiropractor...." - it was one of those terribly funny moments where no one (especially the interns) could laugh because it was sooooo bad!

DeanWormer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 16, 2006
  1. Attending Physician
iwakuni_doc said:
No...but a funny story: as an intern I was present during an argument in the hallway between two staff Navy surgeons that was getting rather heated, when one doctor (MD) finally had it & told the other doctor (DO) "Listen here chiropractor...." - it was one of those terribly funny moments where no one (especially the interns) could laugh because it was sooooo bad!

had to be NMCP surgery department.....:)

Turkeyman

Trickster Poultry
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2004
Silver Spring, Maryland
iwakuni_doc said:

Hahahahha funny story :D

GMO2003

15+ Year Member
Dec 27, 2003
  1. Attending Physician
iwakuni_doc said:

ahhh...the memories :laugh: :laugh:

militarymd

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2003
  1. Attending Physician
thenavysurgeon said:
mil md

just a question about your avitar...is that you getting rad on the bike?

BTW i write most of my posts while intoxiacted

xTNS

Yes, I took that photo 2 days ago.

My posts in the AM are when I'm sober....

PM posts are under progressive influence.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.