Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, friends, please allow me to share my tale of woe.
I've been running PEPID and ePocrates essentials on my PocketPC and very happily using both. I just bought a Treo 650 (my carrier doesn't have the 700p yet) so I could combine my phone and PDA AND synch with my Mac. I use Missing Synch to update my contacts, etc but I still couldn't get ePocrates to play with my Mac.
I really like my Treo, but, as I'm finding out the hard way, no part of ePocrates can be loaded onto the memory card using the Palm/Mac combination. It will require about 15-16 MB of main memory to run. That, my friends, is a real pisser.
PEPID, on the other hand, is up and running great on my memory card.
I really liked ePocrates but, until they can get it up and running on a memory card (or Cingular gets the 700p) I won't be updating my subsription. Sniff, sniff.
Take care,
Jeff
I've been running PEPID and ePocrates essentials on my PocketPC and very happily using both. I just bought a Treo 650 (my carrier doesn't have the 700p yet) so I could combine my phone and PDA AND synch with my Mac. I use Missing Synch to update my contacts, etc but I still couldn't get ePocrates to play with my Mac.
I really like my Treo, but, as I'm finding out the hard way, no part of ePocrates can be loaded onto the memory card using the Palm/Mac combination. It will require about 15-16 MB of main memory to run. That, my friends, is a real pisser.
PEPID, on the other hand, is up and running great on my memory card.
I really liked ePocrates but, until they can get it up and running on a memory card (or Cingular gets the 700p) I won't be updating my subsription. Sniff, sniff.
Take care,
Jeff