Trig on harcourt practice test #2

Started by kizer21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kizer21

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, this was a little frustrating! There was Trig like graphing of sine and cosine on the quan section of Harcourt practice test 2. I totally forgot what sine (pie/6) equals. The Kaplan review didn't cover this area at all. Plus, the Calculus was more indepth than I thought. Much more than Kaplan. What do you guys think?
 
kizer21 said:
Okay, this was a little frustrating! There was Trig like graphing of sine and cosine on the quan section of Harcourt practice test 2. I totally forgot what sine (pie/6) equals. The Kaplan review didn't cover this area at all. Plus, the Calculus was more indepth than I thought. Much more than Kaplan. What do you guys think?

I agree with you. Quantative was a little bit harder than I expected it to be on the pratice test 2. I can't believe they had a problem on related rates... I know how to solve these problems; however, I do not think they give us enough time to figure out more complicated problems like the ones on practice test 2.
 
yea IT WAS INSANE I THOUGHT the math part, there was one derivative i couldn't even believe they made us try to do. And i thought there was a little bit more OCHEM on the 2nd test then usual. Prayin it won't be like that tommorow. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY
 
Calculus was a bit in depth and there were a lot of microbiology questions on biology section as well. Just like one person have said, there were trig. graphs that were forgetten a long time ago.

I don't know. I guess I will decide what to do next when the results come out. By the way, I'm new to this network. I'm currently a student at florida state, i guess y'all can figure out just by my screenname. I currently have a good GPA, but I'm just havin' a rough time in Organic II. I still have physics left, and I hope one grade is not going to drag me down too far.