Trinity question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

musicmaker18

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a student in Georgia and would love to go to Trinity in Dublin, Ireland. I want to study dentistry, graduate, and come back to the U.S. for my post grad degree. My question is, if I was to go to Trinity and come back to the U.S., would I have to go to school longer to get my post grad degree because I studied internationally? I asked a college professor and although she didn't know much about it, she told me that the school would have to prestigious or I might just have to go to school longer. I know that Trinity is a prestigious school. One of the best from what I hear. What do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

If you do well in that school there's a good possibilty you will have a chance in getting into post grad in the US, BUT If I were you I would get my DDS in the US since that way you will avoid dealing with differing licensure requirements and believe me getting licensed may prove to be the biggest challenge of them all!