Trinity...too late for ABP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grahambranchno9

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm a college senior interested in applying to Trinity for the fall (no MCAT). I have around a 3.5 and excellent ECs, so I'm going to give it a shot. I checked the ABP webpage earlier this year and seem to remember seeing the deadline already passed so I decided not to do it. I guess I was mistaken, because I look at it now and see no deadline at all. Anyway, is there a deadline? Am I too late?

I was also looking at the trinity webpage and saw that you can apply until early Febuary, and that you can apply seperately to the ABP. Has anyone gone this route, or applying using both systems? Would this be recommended?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It's not too late to apply via Atlantic Bridge. There is a first round of applications with the deadline in mid-November but after that you can still apply. I think they publish that deadline just so they have a bunch of applications to get started on and don't get them all in a panicked rush after rejection letters start coming out in the spring. By all means apply now; I know people who have been accepted applying in June.
As for applying to Trinity direct, if they accept applications that way I can't personally see a downside. Good luck,
M

Definitely just apply, regardless. Nothing to lose. I applied through AB in the spring and got an acceptance in August to start the following month.