Trippin do NOT send me ANY more messages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christiangirl

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
You won't go away will you? I told DrMom that people like you don't just go away.

Do not send me any more private messages. You obviously just want to have the last word, as you have blocked both of your accounts so that I cannot respond to you and have sent me a PM now under trippin. Thank GOD as a result of my having to save all of your threats, my inbox is full and I cannot accept any more messages.

I have told you I do not wish to speak with you further and I have no intentions of attacking you (and have always stated this in my PMs) unless I am attacked. My "threats" and "taunts" to you told you that if you try to attack me, know that I believe in self-defense. So, do not lie and say that I have threatened your life. You are the one who said you would "torture me, slice my neck, f### me up, my life is just ending, watch my back in the next few days, good plans take time to devise." I have forwarded all of my PMs to you and yours to me to the moderators and that is why you were banned. I repeat do not send me further messages; you have dug a big enough mound of you know what for you to dig yourself out. It will be really hard for you to explain your actions thus far to residency directors (if your school allows you to continue once they get wind of this). Perhaps you think my life is ending, but your career is.

For the last time, it is in your best interest to LEAVE ME ALONE! You are not helping yourself any.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.