Trolls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kashue

No longer a USMLE JUNKIE!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please die thanx.

Members don't see this ad.

troll.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
seriously, is there any way for trolls like DC to get banned? It's just sooooo annoying that there are so many useless threads floating around. It takes up space! :mad:

We should compile a list of sdn's greatest, most annoying trolls. This list would be topped by SnS, followed closely by PrincetonRocks, crazee8 and doctorcynical.

Ah yes... SnS... the Troll of all Trolls

where is the term troll coined from?

dr. barry zlatko....one of the most boring, yet entertaining, trolls of all time

note: just because a person doesn't adhere to the monotonous norm in the pre-allo forum doesn't make 'em a troll. Label your trolls carefully.

Originally posted by TheFlash
We should compile a list of sdn's greatest, most annoying trolls. This list would be topped by SnS, followed closely by PrincetonRocks, crazee8 and doctorcynical.
:confused: To this day, the mystery of PrincetonRocks still intrigues me. So helpful and seemingly so innocent. And yet, so exposed. When called out, she COMPLETELY disappeared - no return appearance whatsoever. I wonder if she's returned as someone new?

Members don't see this ad :)
What did SnS stand for? I'm considering searching old threads in search of some all-time great troll moments.

Has anyone considered the possibility that multiple trolls that have posted on this forum are actually the same person? For example, SnS and doctor cynical have some obvious similarities. SnS always talked about quantum mechanics, and dr. cynical has a reference to Schroedinger on his signature. Both constantly poke fun at the obsession with elite medical schools.

Yes - someone please tell us what the full name of "SnS" was. I want to search for some of these threads. Btw - I started searching for threads from the "second-worst" troll, PrincetonRocks, and I must say, Kashue has been fighting trolls since before I was born! I mean, you gotta hand it to Kashue - he has a real passion for finding and destroying trolls.

Kashue - you sound pretty hilarious. Any chance of you being at NYU or P&S next year?

Originally posted by TheFlash

i think such a lists exists. someone needs to search trolls and it should come up.

SnS and princetonrocks were def trolls cause they lied about getting in to places. procks was a bastard...said he/she got into ucla like back in dec. hahahahah. how stupid. they lied to mess people up here.

dr cyn is just funny. not really what you would call a troll.

You know SnS is the only one I ever put on my ignore list. I was pretty new back then though, I actually wonder what our poop fetishist is up to.

i am pretty impressed with DC that he has got under all of your skins so well. that does take some talent. i wonder if he is like that in real life or does the anonymity factor play a big role. i dare him to tell us his real name and location.

Originally posted by hope280
i am pretty impressed with DC that he has got under all of your skins so well. that does take some talent. i wonder if he is like that in real life or does the anonymity factor play a big role. i dare him to tell us his real name and location.

then he would mysteriously disappear if that information ever leaked. :laugh:

Originally posted by hope280

I think Dr. Cynical is a very smart person, and he likes to predict peoples' reactions to the comments he post. And obviously he likes the attention he gets...who knows? he may just be an absolutely normal-acting guy in real life.

Originally posted by Swiper The Fox
:confused: To this day, the mystery of PrincetonRocks still intrigues me. So helpful and seemingly so innocent. And yet, so exposed. When called out, she COMPLETELY disappeared - no return appearance whatsoever. I wonder if she's returned as someone new?
I did a search of her posts and couldn't figure out where she got ID'ed as a troll (no defensive posts that I could see). COuld someone point me to the thread(s) where all the action happened?