• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Trolls

MeowPharmacy

Dec 14, 2012
Anyone else tired of seeing trolls on student doctor network pharmacy forums? How do we make it stop so we can all enjoy visiting the forums and discussing relevant matters. I read alot of the posts on here to get advice and I can't help to see the same trolls on most forums.

UGA College of Pharmacy!!! Accepted.
Nova-accepted!!
University of Florida-wait listed
LECOM-waiting to hear back for interview

Last edited:

The Recoverer

Poppin' Bottles
7+ Year Member
Jan 19, 2012
8 Mile Road
  1. Pharmacy Student
Anyone else tired of seeing trolls on student doctor network pharmacy forums? How do we make it stop so we can all enjoy visiting the forums and discussing relevant matters. I read alot of the posts on here to get advice and I can't help to see the same trolls on most forums.

Nova-accepted!!

OK first let me give you a few pointers.

1. the fact that you actually started a thread about trolls just indicates your absolute lack of knowledge in dealing with trolls, you never mention them. Just ingore them and starve them to death.

2. bringing up trolls, expecially starting a thread aimed at trolls will ONLY make you a target for trolls.

3. the quickest way to get trolled is to post a thread like this....

4. TRLOOLOOLOLOLO

y0ssarian87

7+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2012
New York City Metro Area
  1. Pharmacist

1. the fact that you actually started a thread about trolls just indicates your absolute lack of knowledge in dealing with trolls, you never mention them. Just ingore them and starve them to death.

2. bringing up trolls, expecially starting a thread aimed at trolls will ONLY make you a target for trolls.

4. TRLOOLOOLOLOLO

LOL! Killing time while waiting for Texas Tech? Haha, best of luck! :)

About the Ads

SincerelyMe

Sep 18, 2012
  1. Pre-Pharmacy

4. TRLOOLOOLOLOLO

Best response ever. Well said:)

About the Ads

pharmerbird

5+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2011
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
What's a troll??

1958951.jpg

ForumHangout

5+ Year Member
Jan 17, 2013

Nova-accepted!!

What people need to understand is the misconception they have of trolls.

There are two:

1)Trolls
2)***hole

1)Troll- the manifestation of the human spirit in its purest form. Humorous, funny, comedic to make other laugh. If you look at his face, you want to laugh. He do things to make you happy.

2)***hole- people who pisses you off on the forum cause they're socially ******ed or something.

People mix the two, but they're different.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.