Trouble contacting AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2006DWB

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ive tried calling for two days and keep getting the automated voice that says to stay on the line and then it rings once and says the extension is unavailable and hangs up!!?? so frustrating. Has anyone else had this problem? I also wrote them a message in the aacomas app system and they still haven't replied.

Members don't see this ad.

Ive tried calling for two days and keep getting the automated voice that says to stay on the line and then it rings once and says the extension is unavailable and hangs up!!?? so frustrating. Has anyone else had this problem? I also wrote them a message in the aacomas app system and they still haven't replied.

Have you been calling during business hours excluding lunch in D.C.'s timezone? My calls weeks through relatively easy, but get ready for the most uninformed and rudest people on the phone ever.

Just send them an email. They ALWAYS respond within 24 hours, and they are usually quite helpful.

Members don't see this ad :)

I have had great luck emailing them from within my application area. They respond very quickly to email, in m opinion.

Reactions: 1 user
They were really professional and friendy for me too when I had to call!