Trouble scheduling for Jan 2021 test day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iqi123

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am wanting to schedule my DAT for January 2021 at a Prometric test center. I tried to select a January date, but say that January and February 2021 were completely blacked out at every center I looked at. The only dates available for winter were December 2020. I can't imagine January and Feb test dates being filled up yet when there are still many December 2020 spots open, is there a glitch on the prometric website? Does anybody know when they will open up registration for January 2021? I tried to call the scheduling number but no one picked up the phone, and have sent an email.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Bit of a late response, but you only get 6mo from the day you're eligible to take the DAT, so if your 6mo started in ~July, you won't be able to schedule for Jan or Feb since your eligibility expires in Dec. If you are still eligible in Jan/Feb, maybe they haven't determined what they're doing with covid yet, and seats may become available next month (like 3mo in advance).

Reactions: 1 user