Trouble submitting NOVA and OSU application

Started by xjane92
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xjane92

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble submitting the application for NOVA and OSU? I completed the questions section however it won't give me the green arrow. Optomcas phone lines are very busy now so I am posting here in the meantime wondering if anyone has the same issue. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It finally worked. Not that it matters, I am just waiting for my transcripts to get done and my letters to come in.
 
If you are talking to me about getting to the login screen, I just kept trying all day until finally it worked.