Trouble transferring

Started by mitrieD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

M

mitrieD

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in undergrad transferring from a community college. My GPA is 3.7 (sci: 3.5) and I applied to UCLA, UC Riverside, UC San Diego, and UC Irvine.

UC Riverside emailed me to ask me to take one more class before the fall semester: The second semester calc based physics. I would have to take it in the summer. I need to reply in 6 days....

Should I take the summer class and cram in all of that physics just for UC Riverside? Or should I wait and take my chances to get accepted from the other UC's.

Thanks 🙂