Trouble with Away Rotation Silent Rejections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thegirlfromfenweh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey ya'll!

So I need some advice. There's a school contact at a particular program that I have been in touch with since submitting my application through VSAS. He initially helped get my application looked at by the department I applied to, but there were some questions about my application they needed answers for. I answered them, and sent them back. I haven't heard anything since, and have contacted this guy asking what the deal was (in a much more respectful manner).

Should I just try to contact the department I applied to, and try to find someone to tell me whether or not I'll have a rotation there? I really would like to know soon, because it's my top choice for residency and would drop a different rotation for it (which is coming up in August, so very soon).

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!