Trouble with NBME website????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JulianCrane

The Power of Intention
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Anyone having trouble getting to the website to apply for Step 2 or to schedule CS?

ares1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What gives?? How is one supposed to schedule CS when the link is soooo slow loading up! Esp. if someone is trying to 'catch' a date that just became available! Any body else with explanation?

vegetables

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It happens every so often. I found when I was trying to print stuff it was down for a good portion of the day. You just have to try back later. I'm not sure if you could call them about it though...I just waited.

loveumms

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was having problems logging in too (I was trying to check to see if my results were reported).

There is a bulletin that states that all those who need to schedule CS to graduate in 2008 need to do it NOW b/c they are really backed up. Some of my classmates, I'm in 2007 have to take it the week before we graduate b/c they waited so long to schedule it. Maybe everyone is panicking and scheduling it = overload.