Trouble with NBME website????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JulianCrane

The Power of Intention
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone having trouble getting to the website to apply for Step 2 or to schedule CS?

Members don't see this ad.

What gives?? How is one supposed to schedule CS when the link is soooo slow loading up! Esp. if someone is trying to 'catch' a date that just became available! Any body else with explanation?

It happens every so often. I found when I was trying to print stuff it was down for a good portion of the day. You just have to try back later. I'm not sure if you could call them about it though...I just waited.

I was having problems logging in too (I was trying to check to see if my results were reported).

There is a bulletin that states that all those who need to schedule CS to graduate in 2008 need to do it NOW b/c they are really backed up. Some of my classmates, I'm in 2007 have to take it the week before we graduate b/c they waited so long to schedule it. Maybe everyone is panicking and scheduling it = overload.