Trouble with PTCAS

Started by mkal210
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mkal210

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having trouble with PTCAS. A message keeps popping up saying "Full authentication is required to access this resource." I'm logged into my account but this keeps popping up and not saving any of the changes I make to my application. As anyone else had this issue?
(Tech support isn't available on the weekends and since this is a holiday weekend I'm trying to find a solution instead of waiting)
 
Were you able to figure it out? I have been having the same issue off and on since July. It was better for a few months but now it's acting up again. I'm worried i'll lose my progress so close to the deadline.
 
Were you able to figure it out? I have been having the same issue off and on since July. It was better for a few months but now it's acting up again. I'm worried i'll lose my progress so close to the deadline.
It turned out to be the wifi network I was on. If I try to work on it while I'm on campus at my university it won't work. But it will allow me to on the application on my apartment wifi.