Troubles with PTCAS?

Started by siracha
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

siracha

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Troubles with PTCAS?


This blog is for those who had issues with PTCAS/PTCAS reps and experienced applicants to respond with answers!

For one thing, I questions whether or not the PTCAS reps truely understand their system. The guy with the raspy vice (anyone got him as a rep?), certainly never knows what he is talking about. When I asked him "how long will it take for PTCAS to mail out the hard copy versions of my apps to my schools?" he replied "PTCAS does not deal with paper, we do everything electronically" (obviously not true)

...Also when I asked him "I forgot to add a class I want to take the spring before entering grad school" he interpreted "class" as "university"...ugh, it was so difficult speaking w/ him!! I finally got the brains to ask for the manager each time.
 
Just so you know, there are a ton of forums open re: PTCAS. Here's a few links to some (gotten by searching the forum for "PTCAS"). It's best to search for these things first before starting new forums.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=777626&highlight=PTCAS
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=768477&highlight=PTCAS
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=772878&highlight=PTCAS

and just for kicks...
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=774619&highlight=PTCAS